insurance papers

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:43:32 -0400

hi everyone,
just to let you know we are not allowed to meet until i have EVERYONE's
insurance paper in. I have only been able to give them to three of you so far
and i actually made a mistake about those: i told you that if you didn't know
your insurance company and policy #, you could just sign the form and give me
the info later. Well i spoke with the SGA and i can't do that. I struck a deal
with the rep. i was talking to in order to go past the deadline (these things
were supposed to be in by fri): i'm to have all you guys give me these things
by THIS TUESDAY!! I'll see some of you in gym class and you can fill them out
then. i'll give those forms to the SGA and then i will also be at the dojo
tues. evening for the mixed class so those of you who don't have the gym class
can fill these things out at that time. As long as i have the majority of you
fill these out the rest can come in as new members join. We just have to have
the members' info who are practicing now. Your part: get the info!!! I need:
your INSURANCE COMPANY and POLICY NUMBER! Call your parents, do whatever, but
get this info please! You will not be allowed to practice with the group until
you do. I'll see you Tues. with the forms. Thanx a bunch,
   kirsten