Welcome to Aikido Club -- Fall 2002

Geoffrey Duke <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:40:00 -0400

Hello, friends,

Welcome back to UVM. I hope you are settling into your semester, and
that your classes are off to a great start. Hopefully, you're also
itching to resume Aikido training with you friends in the Aikido Club.

The first Aikido Club activity takes place tomorrow! We are going to
have a table at the UVM Activities Fest from 10 am to 3 pm at Billings
Student Center (in front of it, actually). If anyone who has
participated in the club before can swing by and help staff the
table--even for a half-hour or an hour, we would appreciate it
greatly.

I'm trying to pull together some publicity materials and maybe even a
demonstration (probably around 1:30 pm). So please stop by, even just
to say hi.

Although there are a few details to be nailed down, club practices
will be held at the Aikido of Champlain Valley dojo on Thursday
afternoon or evening. Several of us have cars, and would be willing to
arrange for car-pooling to Pine Street. Although the location is
off-campus, the space is much more pleasant.

If you have any comments or questions regarding the club, you can
reply to the list.

If you want have questions about this listserv, please email
[log in to unmask] so your email doesn't go to everyone.

Hope to see you tomorrow,

--Geoff

Geoffrey Duke
Computing & Information Technology