UVMFLOWNET Archives

November 2002

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 07:30:29 -0500
7bit
From:
"T.D.Case" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: D Kratz <[log in to unmask]>
Colleagues;

I am teaching a course at Lackawanna College which offers a 2 year associate
degree in Vascular Technology. I have assigned one of my students to write a
paper on the history of vascular technolgy. Given that very little is
actually published on the subject, I am asking for assistance from you to
either site some sources or provide some personal accounting of you
experiences. I think this will be an interesting subject for all of us and I
appreciate your help

Terry Case