UVMFLOWNET Archives

November 2002

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Pat Marques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:07:25 -0600
Terry: SVT (now SVU) has printed several good historical overviews of
vascular technology as well as SNIVT/SVT for their anniversaries (10, 15,
20) that would be excellent for this project.  There are numerous SVU
members, most of whom you know, who would have these.  In addition, you may
want to contact the SVU national office.  Pat Marques