UVMFLOWNET Archives

November 2002

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Johnson, Bonnie L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:24:02 -0800
John,
Trend? Afraid so. Statistics from SVU (SVT), ICAVL, and ARDMS all indicate
more influence from cardiology.  bj

Bonnie L. Johnson RDMS, RVT, FSVT
Stanford University Medical Center
Director, Vascular Laboratory Services