VTLEPS Archives

November 2002

VTLEPS@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:58:51 -0500
There was a brown butterfly sailing over the house top yesterday
afternoon -- an anglewing, no doubt, but I couldn't see which. It was about
55 degrees F.
Also, there were spotted salamanders about in the afternoon -- one walking
s-l-o-w-l-y over snow in my yard in South Woodbury, another in a yard up on
East Hill in Woodbury. Looking for a good burrow?

Susan Sawyer