LISTSERV Archives

FSCP-SIG Home

FSCP-SIG  December 2002

FSCP-SIG December 2002

Our website has moved!

Pam Kay <[log in to unmask]>

Family, School, Community Partnerships SIG

Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:51:37 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

With Beth Simon's fantastic help, and Fiona Abbott's great skills, we have
succeeded in moving the Family, School, Community Partnerships SIG website
from Johns Hopkins to the University of Vermont. AERA has made the change
on its website, and anyone looking for our SIG will now be directed to:
http://www.uvm.edu/~schrsrch/FSCP/      Thanks, Beth and Fiona!

The original page is still "up" at JHU, but will very soon become a
"page-redirect" site, taking those who use the old URL over to the new
site. We have some work yet to do in updating the website pages, and the
work will continue right through the holidays.

Please check your own email address by clicking on "Membership List," then
on "List of SIG members email addresses." Let us know a-s-a-p if we should
make corrections. If your email address is not listed there and you want
to be accessible, please let us know that as well. Send corrections
and/or additions to Fiona at [log in to unmask] Thanks! Pam

Pam Kay         [log in to unmask]           VOICE MAIL (802) 656-8551
School Research Office,                         FAX - (802) 656-9416
88 University Heights, Burlington, VT 05405-1736