]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

IT-DISCUSS Home

IT-DISCUSS  December 2002

IT-DISCUSS December 2002

CORRECTIONS Re: [CIT-STAF] Standards Planning Meeting Notes - 12/18/2002

Stefanie Ploof <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:56:32 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

Very sorry, two corrections:

Attending from the Purchasing Department: Deb Harvey.

Details: Dean Williams recommended that CIT no longer develop supported
software installers for Win98 platform after June 30, 2003 (as opposed to
immediately...)