planning schedual

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:22:05 -0500

Hi everyone,
I know that this is very short notice, but as you might have heard Hilary and I
are going to PFG at 2 today to try to reserve club practice time. Sensei would
be able to teach here 3-4:30 on Thurs. and so that's what I was planning to
shoot for. If this time does not work for you, please e-mail me and recommend a
different time. Even if I get notices after the meeting today I'm sure we can
work something out - we're relatively flexible. So please give me any possible
days and times that will work for you and remember that we are trying to find
good times for ON CAMPUS PRACTICE - Sensei is still kindly letting us practice
at the dojo Tues. at 6:45 along with his usual class (if you would like to go
to the dojo at another time look at Sensei's class schedual and/or talk to
him). Thank's and I hope to see you guys at practice soon!
  Kirsten