practice times

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:17:46 -0500

Hello everyone,
Hilary and I went to the meeting today and we schedualed many practice times to
start with. When we get everyone's schedual conflicts out of the way we should
be down to about two options a week. These are the times to choose from at
present:
   Wed. 3-5
   Thurs. 3-5 (Sensei 3-4:30?)
   Fri. 3-5
   Sun. 3-5
We didn't want to schedual times any later because dojo practice starts
around/slightly after 5 for those of us who wish to practice there as well (you
guys should really try to go at least once a week - it's a great experience,
truly Aikido) You should be hearing from Hilary soon about her plans as the new
club president and such. Mike, I hope this helps. 8) Please continue to contact
either me or any of the other officers about any problems for practice times,
though I think we reserved a good assortment. See you soon!
  Kirsten