renewal fleet cards

Erin Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Fleet Card <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:29:33 -0500

Greetings all,

Well, it was a great way to spend a weekend, but I got the cards in order,
then sorted them into departments.  They are now ready for pick-up.  And
I'm told that the cards that expire 01/03 are no longer working at the pumps.

In each envelope are two reports:  one is a report of cards with the
vehicle information.  The other is a report of drivers.  Please review both
for accuracy.  Let me know of any necessary changes.  If the report of
drivers is blank (and there are some), that means that there were no
drivers assigned to that department.

Attention Phyiscal Plant:  I've divided your cards into departments, but
will group them all together, so only one person has to come get them.

Please let me know if I can provide you with any additional information.

Thanks, Erin

Erin M. Fitzgerald                      802-656-0885
Manager, Accounts Payable               [log in to unmask]
University of Vermont                   fax:  802-656-8762
221 Waterman Building
85 S Prospect St.
Burlington, VT 05405