We will be replacing one of the main file servers for the Zoo cluster on
Tuesday, 1/7/2003, from 10pm to 2am to help further improve speed and
This upgrade will affect the following services:
- large parts of www.uvm.edu will be unavailable.
- the main top level pages will be available.
- most departmental and all personal pages will be
- telnet/ssh login to zoo.uvm.edu will be unavailable.
- users will not be able to use pine to access email.
(all other forms of email access will work!)
- PC and Macintosh file sharing will be unavailable.
- PC file services will go off-line at 9pm.
- we're going to upgrade this service first
Most other services should be available during this upgrade.