new place, new time...

"Hilary J. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:40:47 -0500

Hey there all,
Sensei and I have been talking about having our Aikido Club class at his Dojo
on Pine St.  It would be so much nicer than the ugly gymnasium room that has
little gymnists running around and chanting "Go Cindy go," while we are trying
to practice.  The Dojo on the other hand, has the afternoon sun pouring in
through the large windows and is our own little sacred place.  If we make this
transition, Sensei has offered to pick us up on campus and take us down there.
Therefore we would probably meet (at the gym?) at 3:15 and start class at 3:30
and go till 5 (still Wed.) If anyone has their own transportation they can just
meet us down there.  Also if anyone can help drive down that would be awesome.
So please give me some feedback.  I want to create the best possible situation
for our club aka ALL of you.  I hope that people who can and can't make our
Wednesday meeting have been taking advantage of the one Dojo class.  If anyone
needs a ride on Tuesdays let me know.   Please feel free to use this list to
share ideas, ask questions, say hi etc.
Peace
Hilary
P.S. Recruit your friends!!