SKIVT-L February 2003, Week 2

Re: Dirtbag Duffy?/Dirtbag Malczyks!

Howard Howell <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:59:29 -0500

Maybe this should be a backchannel but I didn't make it one!

We all choose a way to squeeze through this door of life.  Some in a BMW X5
others in a vagabond granola way.

The journeys and adventures you are living/seeing Matt are such builders of
the soul's character and heart felt. I love them and just wonder why you
don't build a book of your life (if your not doing so).

But whether one rides a pair of brand new shaped skis or a pair of wooden
Olins with a broken tip, half-tattered binding, and a rear entry boot in the
end we are all there (in hopes most are) searching for that holy grail that
snow, rock, altitude bring to us.  Peace.

Much love brother matt...

-H