Re: Practice

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:20:51 -0500

Brandon,
Hi - yes I remember you, I replied to your last e-mail - like Hilary said: of course you can meet with us. Our schedual is as follows: Wed. at 3:15 we meet in front of the theatre at the shuttle stop on the main campus (I think it's the C.C. Theatre). We get picked up by our sensei to practice at the Pine Street dojo. If you want, you can come with us and watch a class - that is the best way to see if you would like to participate. If you can't come that day, tell us which day(s) and time(s) work best for you and we'll try to arrange something. Good to hear from you,
   Kirsten
Aikido Club Treasurer