Money!

Hilary Hess <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:30:47 -0500

Hey there friends,
So we got some money from the SGA; however, it's peanuts.  Either way it
will help cut the price.  For information about the seminar times and
prices go to : http://www.aikidovt.org/waiteseminar.html
Just a reminder, any level is welcomed.
If you want some of the money, then, please email me back by WEDNESDAY @
2PM what days you want to attend.  Once I know how many of us plan to
attend, I can divide the money and let you know how much it will be, I'm
hoping to have at least 20 dollars to grant each person towards the fee.
Please only tell me if you are 99% sure that you can come.  Thanks!
Other issue of business has to do with the Spring Fest 2003, Roots and
Blackalicious, YEAHYA! We got outselves a table so I was thinking that it
would be a good time to do our fundraising that is required and the reason
why we have so little money... (because we didn't do any this year...) So I
was wondering if anyone was interested in being our fundraising
extraordinare and would help to organize this vital activity (free ticket
involved) Lemme know if you are interested or have any brillant ideas-
(always welcome.) Well this brings us to a close on the lovely eve of
Monday, I hope to see all, or some of, you Wednesday @ 3:15, this time let
me know that you are coming so that we don't have a replay of last week!
      Peace to all,
        *Hilary*