]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Home

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE  March 2003

SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE March 2003

Re: Iraq war debacle coming: Civilian deaths

Richard Leigh <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:52:15 -0500

If Michael is right, and I suspect that he is, one thing that will mount
rapidly is the civilian body count.  In fact, this will be a pretty good
indicator of increasing frustration among the US/British forces, facing
fedayeen (sp?) shooting out of civilian areas.  The web site below presents
a carefully reviewed assessment of civilian deaths (put together by an
all-star cast), and is well worth a few minutes to be better prepared for
the activities Michael recommends.

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

All the best,
Dick Leigh