LISTSERV Archives

VBBA Home

VBBA  March 2003

VBBA March 2003

Atlas materials up on the website!

Rosalind Renfrew <[log in to unmask]>

Vermont Breeding Bird Atlas <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:36:11 -0500

VERMONT BREEDING BIRD ATLAS POSTING

Vermont Breeding Bird Atlassers,

Couldn't you just FEEL spring approaching on Saturday?! What wonderful
weather that was! A sure sign that it's also time to start preparing for
Atlassing!

I have just posted the materials you'll need for Atlassing on the VBBA website:

http://www.uvm.edu/~vbba/download.htm

Although the color coordination on the download page is still a bit strange
for reasons I cannot determine, all of the materials should be downloadable.

NOTE: Field sheets will NOT be made available on the website. These are
being printed on heavy card stock paper so they are durable. We will
distribute these at orientations, and mail them when necessary. But
essentially, they will be just like the home sheets.

If you will not be able to attend an orientation and need me to mail field
sheets directly to you, please email me (NOT the listserve - do not hit the
reply button in response to this email!) and let me know how many you will
need (one per block and one per conservation area).

NOTE: For those of you without printers, don't worry, all of these
materials will be available at orientations. Windham county atlassers: I
will snail mail materials to you.

If you notice errors/typos, etc., please let me know, and remember: EMAIL
ME, NOT THE LISTSERVE! If something doesn't make sense to you, please bring
your questions with you to your orientation.

I don't care how cold it is out there - spring is upon us!

In Anticipation,
Rosalind

Rosalind Renfrew
Vermont Institute of Natural Science