MEDLIB-L Archives

March 2003, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Widden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:42:06 -0500
Could someone verify the pagination for  this chapter for me please?  Its a
chapter by Pangburn , titled "Alternative pathway" (?) in the book -
Immunobiology of the complement system -  edited by Gordon B. Ross,
published by Academic Press, c1986.  I think it begins on p. 45, but don't
know the final page.
I've checked all my usual sources and not found anything so far.

Any help much appreciated,

Sharon Widden
Medical Library  / Royal Victoria Hospital, MUHC
Montreal Quebec, Canada