MEDLIB-L Archives

March 2003, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Kleinmuntz, Dalia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:24:24 -0600
To: HSLI <[log in to unmask]>
One of the senior customer service managers still with
RoweCom indicated that they were informed that the papers were indeed signed
today for EBSCO to purchase RoweCom.  But they were also told that they are
still RoweCom employees as the courts still have active cases that could
affect the finalization of the process.

They were told they could be RoweCom employees until end of March or end of
April.
hat caught my eye is that it is that the agreement was signed but not yet
REALLY finalized...

Well, I am glad I am not a lawyer, as these fine point of use of the
language is just too much.

Dalia Kleinmuntz, AHIP      [log in to unmask]
Director, Webster Library, Evanston Hospital
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
847-570-2664                   847-570-2926 FAX

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of ENH.