MEDLIB-L Archives

March 2003, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:13:49 -0500
From:
"Jo-Anne M. Aspri" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
Yes, been there done that too unfortunately and I was glad to see some
kind of a 'heads up'. I notice now though that the * is not there, so
perhaps this was just a trial. I do like the little yellow stickies;to
the left of the citations; the ones with lines on them seem to mean that
the item has a LinkOut (just a hunch as I've not had a chance to test my
hypothesis). Thanks, NLM!

Jo-Anne M. Aspri, MLS
Director, Library Services
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KENT HOSPITAL
455 Toll Gate Road
Warwick, RI 02886

V: 401.737.7010 x1309
F: 401.736.1000

A 2002 '100 Top Hospital'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>> Susan Gambill <[log in to unmask]> 03/06/03 12:18PM >>>
Jeannine, I thought I was the only person who realized
too late that citations from the last search were
hanging out on the clipboard with the current search.
I agree with you that I love the asterick. Thanks,NLM!
--- "Gluck, Jeannine" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I noticed another change on PubMed just this
> morning--when there are items
> on the clipboard, there is an asterisk after
> "clipboard" on the main screen.
> I love this. I always would forget whether I had
> purged the clipboard after
> the last search, before I put more items into it.
>
> Many thanks to whoever at NLM made this change!
>
> --Jeannine
>
> Jeannine Cyr Gluck, MLS, AHIP
> Director of the Medical Library
> Eastern Connecticut Health Network