VTBIRD Archives

April 2003

VTBIRD@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Silas Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:13:34 -0400
I too saw my first empids last week on the New Haven in Bristol, not sure
the variety. They're such magical birds. Perhaps it is their choice of perch
locations(above majestic falls), but they always rub my belly.

Also yesterday in Montpelier saw a gourgeous BROAD WINGED HAWK soaring over
the interstate exchange. It caught full afternoon light and just made my
day.

Happy Birding

Silas Miller