On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 08:58 AM, Geoffrey Duke wrote:
> We now have Mathematica and Respondus available from the software
We might want to work on how the license information is explained
> However, Mathematica isn't listed on the main windows index page.
Normally, we've only been distributing the Mathematica Student Edition
via the web. The mathematica license scheme has a variety of options
- network or stand alone (different registration)
- student or faculty (different code)
> I'd like to put the Academic applications together somehow. Are there
> other UVM-licensed
> applications that are or could be available for download?
There are a number of Arc/GIS packages ... many of which are three
- Arc/GIS 8.3 Workstation (3 CD, network license)
- Arc/GIS 8.3 Desktop (3 CD, network license)
- Arc/GIS 8.3 Workstation StandAlone (3 CD, requires sentinel key)
- ArcView 8.3 (3 CD, standalone,
- ArcPad 6.0 (1 CD)
- BusinessMap (6 CD for the full set)
I'm not sure which could really be installed from the network.
> Are there other (better) ways that the download indices could be
> Your thoughts?