regards

Sun Savimbi <[log in to unmask]>

Environmental Justice <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:58:58 +0200

From:Sun Savimbi
20 b hansprow rd
johannesburg
South Africa
Tel:27-722-707-739
E-mail:[log in to unmask]

ATTN:

 May i use this oppurtunity to introduce my self.I am
 Mr Sun Savimbi.I am the son of late Jonas Savimbi
the leader of Angolan revolutionary group known as
(UNITA)who died while on active duty in effort to
librate our people.I am contacting you with the belive
that we will develope a cordial business relationship
which will be beneficial to both parties.

 I am currently in possesion of (fifty five million
united states dollars)which i intend to use for
investment purpose specifically in your country.The
money came about as a result of my late fatherīs
inability to proceed with the purchase of millitary
hardware which he contracted with Soth African arms
company.
 Since the start of our civil war,the source of the funds used
for the purchase of arms is from the sale of diamond from the Angolan diomond rich area
which was under our control.I was the secretary of state
of mining under the leadership of my late father.
The diamond were always exported to South Africa for
sale and part of the proceed were usually used in buying
millitary hardwares from south Africa arms company
Upon the death of my father which led to the cessation, i
travelled immidiately to my late fathers private
residence in South Africa and discovered the sum of
fifty five million dollars cash hidden on his
underground safe and deposited in one of the security
company in South africa.Due to my status as a refugee
i cannot
invest this money in South Africa.

I therefore seek your assistance in tranfering these
funds out of South Africa all nessasary arrangement has
been prepared by me and i assure you that there is no
risk attached to this transaction.Upon your acceptance
i will give you detailed information and we will work
out modalities for the sucess of this transaction.

I promise to give you 20% of the total fund for your
assistance and my family will use the remaining fund
for investment in your country under your care.
I hope this fund will be safe when transfered into
your
account and i await your immediate responce through my
contact numbers above i implore you to to hold this
transaction in utmost secrecy for its sucess.
 I look forward to recieving your kind responce.
Thanks and GOD bless.

best regard,
Sun savimbi.