LISTSERV Archives

OAKLEDGE Home

OAKLEDGE  August 2003

OAKLEDGE August 2003

Fwd: Oakledge Park

Paul Bierman <[log in to unmask]>

Community Service at Oak Ledge Park <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:11:03 -0400

Dear Liz,

Thanks so much for getting in touch.

Indeed, Carolyn came by yesterday.  She was one of our first visitors
of the day and she was just fantastic.  We spoke at length with her and
learned so much.  She very graciously loaned us some very interesting
older photos of the Manor.  I hope to speak to her again in a quieter
setting but we were very grateful for her visit with us yesterday.
Please give her our deepest thanks.

Can you provide us her address so we may send her our thanks directly?

Cheers,

Paul

Begin forwarded message: