LISTSERV Archives

OAKLEDGE Home

OAKLEDGE  August 2003

OAKLEDGE August 2003

a suggestion from city attorney

Carina Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>

Community Service at Oak Ledge Park <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 3 Aug 2003 12:18:33 -0700

Hi Paul and Nancy -

I just received this e-mail from Joe McNeil, the City
Attorney.  I myself don't know Mayor Francis Cain, but
someone should invite him.  I'll try to get his
contact information from Joe.

-Carina

Hi Carina.  Thanks for reminding me about this.
I may be out of town next
weekend, but if not I will definitely attend
this.  The guy who definitely
should be invited though is former Mayor Francis
Cain.  Though I was his
co-conspirator, I was just a rookie city attorney
and he provided all the
political clout.  W/O his efforts it would be a
housing development now.
Amazing in retrospect how each mayor I have been
privileged to serve has made
a wonderfully important contribution to making
our waterfront what it is
today.  There should really be some sort of a
retrospective.  (not to even
mention the absolute injustice of not yet having
something significant on the
waterfront named after Bernie).       All the
Best.   joe