LISTSERV Archives

OAKLEDGE Home

OAKLEDGE  August 2003

OAKLEDGE August 2003

Re: Free Press

Helen Overeynder <[log in to unmask]>

Community Service at Oak Ledge Park <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:53:57 -0400

Hey all,
 I also wanted to say that sunday was a huge
 hit!!!  I spoke to a woman who said that she
 remembers talking with Derek Webb before he
 died and he told her that they dragged one of
 the cottages across the ice to Shelburne Farms
 and that it is still there - I would love to
 get down there and see if we can find it -
 supposedly near the diary barn.  Also, would really like to get down to Basin
  Harbor to see if some of the cottages ended up
  there.  So if anyone is interested in a mini
  little field trip, let me know.-Helen

Hi gang....