LISTSERV Archives

OAKLEDGE Home

OAKLEDGE  August 2003

OAKLEDGE August 2003

Re: Oakledge question

Paul Bierman <[log in to unmask]>

Community Service at Oak Ledge Park <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:32:13 -0400

Thanks!  We have much more to do with the site and loads more
information and photos which we will post in the next few weeks..so
please check back!

The photos we have were scanned from those in the UVM Map Room
(Bailey-Howe Library).  They are open to the public and have a scanner
you could use.  Ask for Bill!
The '37 came from Waterbury...tax folks I believe.

Cheers,

P.