LISTSERV Archives

OAKLEDGE Home

OAKLEDGE  August 2003

OAKLEDGE August 2003

Re: need some info

Helen Overeynder <[log in to unmask]>

Community Service at Oak Ledge Park <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:40:46 -0400

Hey everyone,
  The time is drawing near.  Looks like I have
  Chris, Nicole, Melissa, A-P, Tim and Pete as
  yes' for spending the night with Claire and I
  at Shelburne Farms on Sat. night.
  We will be doing a pizza dinner - probably
  somewhere in Shelburne, I will check it out.
  I still don't have confirmation on the concert
  (yes, chris, I know you are all responsible
  people and would NEVER pull a fast one on me:)
  Please remember to bring sleeping attire and
  garb and some kind of sleeping mattress or pad
  as the floor will be quite hard I imagine.
  Also, I can take 4 people to Oakledge on
  Sunday, hopefully between Claire and Chris
  (you do have a truck - yes?) we can get
  everyone there.
See you on sunday!
-Helen