LISTSERV Archives

OAKLEDGE Home

OAKLEDGE  August 2003

OAKLEDGE August 2003

Re: need some info

Helen Overeynder <[log in to unmask]>

Community Service at Oak Ledge Park <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:55:42 -0400

Hi all,
  Melissa, thanks for the update - I had
  forgotten that you have to work - bummer.  But
  I hope to see you on Sunday!!  For the rest of you, I just want you to have
  my cell number that you can give to your
  parents incase they need to reach me (or you)
  on Sat.802-598-4036
  See you on Sat!!
-Helen

y helen,