Font:

LISTSERV Archives

OAKLEDGE Home

OAKLEDGE  August 2003

OAKLEDGE August 2003

Peter Foote <[log in to unmask]>

Community Service at Oak Ledge Park <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:43:32 -0400

Hey everyone,
It looks like I won't be able to join you at all this weekend, I'm really
sorry.  My mom's having a party for her department on Sat. evening, and
earlier in the day we'll be packing up our stuff to go to Maine.  I'm still
interested in helping out with stuff in the future, I rarely go away during
the schoolyear so I should be more available.
Pete