LISTSERV Archives

OAKLEDGE Home

OAKLEDGE  August 2003

OAKLEDGE August 2003

Re: Need help loading tent today

Carina Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>

Community Service at Oak Ledge Park <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:48:05 -0700

Hi Nancy -

I just got in after spending the afternoon with my
friend Angela for her birthday, and then the evening
with her son so she could go out for a nice quiet
dinner with her husband.  She has a great kid.

I hope everything worked out with the truck...

I will see you Sunday!

-Carina