Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  September 2003

AIKIDO September 2003

News

"James McNeill Jr." <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:06:04 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Here is the news:

October 3,4,5 is the Donovan Waite Seminar at Aikido of Champlain Valley.
I have heard that Donovan Waite Sensei's seminars are great for people who
are relatively new to Aikido.  Anyone who wants to attend should contact
Kirsten or I, so we can try to figure out club funding.  I am thinking that
the club may contribute $20 per person for fees depending on interest.

Sensei is planning to have a demonstration in L/L Fireplace Lounge on
October 6th.  He reserved the lounge from 6-7pm, but I have a conflict so
this time may change.  I would really appreciate the attendance of everyone
who can make it.  There will be a meeting following the demonstration.  I
think that the club should try to fundraise at the demonstration as well.
Possibly a bake sale.

Kirsten and I have been discussing redesigning the website.  I am also
thinking of taking pictures of club members to display on the website so if
anyone is interested in helping they should contact us. If anyone is
interested in helping please contact Kirsten or I.

That is everything of right now.  Take care.

James McNeill
Aikido Club President