Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2003

AIKIDO October 2003

Scheduling and Other News

"James S. McNeill-Jr" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:15:09 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Now that scheduling time is near, keep the Aikido Club in mind if you would like
to continue practice next semester.  I would like to plan on keeping the same
practice time if it is acceptable with Sensei and the majority of the members.
The current practice time is 3-4:15 on Thursdays.  I hope to see as many of you
as possible next semester.

I am going to be working on having someone come and take some photos of the club
members practicing, near the end of the semester.  If anyone has any ideas for
this let me know.

Remember that the Tuesday (6:45-7:45) dojo class is open to club members.

REL 196 "Way of the Samurai"
Sounds like an interesting course.

Chiba Sensei Seminar - Nov. 8 & 9 @ Valley Aikido, Hadley, Mass.
- Chiba Sensei is one of the main influences in the style of Aikido that we
practice.  I plan on going to this seminar.  If anyone else is interested get
in touch with me.

Peace,
James McNeill
Aikido Club President