Re: Chili Cookoff

Kirsten Lee Bonson <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:22:23 -0400

Alright! Now all we need is chefs!
   Come on people, let me hear what you think. There are over 40 of you on this
listserve and it is amazing how little actually say anything at all (come to
think of it, what are you all doing since there's only about 7 or 8 of us
actively participating in the club?). This would be a great chance for folks
who cannot come to the club class this semester to stay involved and meet
others with similar interests.
   TALK TO ME!!!

   Kirsten