]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2003

AIKIDO October 2003

[SPAM?:#####] urgent assistance proposal

joseph <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:51:00 +0400

Att: Sir,
I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise,it was borne out of my sincere desire to share a mutual business relationship with you My name is Engr.joseph jacob, 38yrs ,a married with a wife and four children I work as an administrative secretary to DIPLOMATIC UNION OF WEST AFRICA STATES LTD in Dubai,United Arab Emirate. I got the information concerning you from the U.A.E Chamber of Commerce and Industry after due consultation with my spiritual adviser, I decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of God, you will accept to be my partner in this business I joined the services of this Company in 1991 as an office Assistant I decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of God you will accept to be my partner in this
business I have been working with this Company for nine years now. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous prec! ision how African Heads of States
and Government functionaries have been using'' DIPLOMATIC UNION OF WEST AFRICA STATES LTD'' to move huge sums of money USD, Pounds Sterling, French Francs- (Cash ) to their foreign partners.
They bring in this consignments of money cash and secretly declare the contents as jewelleries, gold , diamond, precious stones, family treasure, African Arts work/
Antiquities documents etc. General Sanni Abacha of Nigeria (Dead) Mobutu Sese-Seko of Zaire(Dead) Foday Sankoy of Sierra Leone. Babangida of Nigeria etc.
All these people have hundreds of consignments deposited with DIPLOMATIC UNION OF WEST AFRICA STATES LTD .
Their foreign partners , friends and relatives, are claiming most of these consignment. A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as fifteen years
now Nobody may ever come for them because in most cases, the documents of deposits are never available to anybody except the depositors most of them dead.
Sometime last year (2002) DIPLOMATIC UNION OF WEST AFRICA STATES LTD changed the procedure of claims of consignments, it will be released to you upon demand.
From our records, more than 120 consignments belonging to General Abacha/ Mobutu Sese-Seko, has been claimed in past six months. This is why I am, soliciting for your cooperation and assistance. Gen. Abacha has 85 consignments deposited with several names and codes. 35 have been claimed in the past 6 months. Since he died, his first son died also in the plane crash, the second son is facing trial for murder and embezzlement , the family members are under restricted arrest without communication. I have finalize every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No.1200 containing USD9M and consignment No.1201 containingm USD15M. My duty is to supply you with all information and documents by fax You will deal directly with the management.
The procedure is simple You will apply officially to the director of operations of Diplomatic Union of West Africa States for the release of consignment No 1200 and 1201. They will demand some documents and secret codes Call me, I?(tm)II supply you with every detailed information and you will fax it to them. As soon as they confirm it to be correct.
They will invite you for the collection If you do not want to come to Dubai, you can arrange with them to transfer the consignment to any where on agreement.
No body will ever know I am involved in the deal except the Lawyer who will write the agreement for us. I?(tm)II suggest upon conclusion we share 50-50.
At the successful conclusion of this deal , you will arrange for me and my family to come over to your country I assure you that the business have been hatched for years now, it is very secure and 100% risk free For further explanations and directives on the procedures reach me immediately as you can .
God bless you.
Yours sincerely,
Engr.joseph jacob