Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  October 2003

AIKIDO October 2003

Aikido Club Meeting TONIGHT!! @ 8pm

"James S. McNeill-Jr" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:28:40 -0400

Hello Everyone,

We are having a meeting tonight at 8pm in Cook Commons to discuss several
issues.  Our main priorities are:

1. All practicing members must submit an insurance waiver.  If you plan on
attending either Tuesday night or Thursday afternoon classes you MUST submit an
insurance waiver before you can practice.  This is necessary because SGA has
frozen our financial account until I can submit everyone's forms.  If you plan
on attending a class this week and haven't filled out a form you MUST attend
this meeting with your health insurance company name and policy number.

2.  I have made a flier for the demonstration on 10/13, I have only had the
chance to post a few.  We need to advertise as much as we can this week so that
the event is well known on campus.  I was going to buy a staple gun, but I
can't use SGA funds, so I may buy it with my money and donate it to the club.

3.  We need to discuss how we are going to fundraise at the demonstration.  If
we are going to have a bakesale then we need to decide on a time to make food.
We nee to raise $75 this year or our budget will get cut by %10 next year.

4.  We also need to discuss our participation in the Chile Cookoff.

Please attend the meeting or contact me if you have a conflict.

Thanks,
James McNeill
Aikido Club President