viewing drivers & cards

Erin Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Fleet Card <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:12:17 -0400

Greetings,

I've received several requests from Wright Express (fleet card) online
users asking to view cards and drivers for their departments.  This feature
does exist!  Using the Reporting option on the task bar in the software,
select Status Search.  This will bring up a screen to select from the
following:
1.  cards or drivers
2.  active, terminated, or all
3.  optional filters.

I am told that all Wright Express online users have access to this
feature.  If you don't, please let me know and I can make this correction
with the company.

If you do not have access to Wright Express online and are interested,
please let me know.  I can easily register you.

Please let me know if I can provide you with any additional information.

Thanks, Erin

Erin M. Fitzgerald                      802-656-0885
Manager, Accounts Payable               [log in to unmask]
University of Vermont                   fax:  802-656-8762
221 Waterman Building
85 S Prospect St.
Burlington, VT 05405