Font:

LISTSERV Archives

RUSSIANCLUB Home

RUSSIANCLUB  October 2003

RUSSIANCLUB October 2003

Spam

"Kristofer J. Jenson" <[log in to unmask]>

Russian Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:30:43 -0400

You've probably all been getting the nonsense about prescription medicine.  I'm
on it.  If need be, I'll set up an account with a server I know has been spam
free since its inception about 10 years ago, and just put everybody's name on
it.

Sorry about that...in the meantime, just delete any of it.  I think it just
targets our Email list, not our addresses individually.

Kris