Font:

LISTSERV Archives

RUSSIANCLUB Home

RUSSIANCLUB  October 2003

RUSSIANCLUB October 2003

Re: Russian party time

"Kristofer J. Jenson" <[log in to unmask]>

Russian Club <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:03:50 -0400

We have a bunch new people on the list as of this morning, so just to fill them
in:

We don't have classes on Friday the 10th (a week from this Friday), so we're
talking about having the party on Thursday the 9th (a week from this
Thursday).

Hope that clears everything up.

Kris