Font:

LISTSERV Archives

RUSSIANCLUB Home

RUSSIANCLUB  October 2003

RUSSIANCLUB October 2003

Re: Rules are a drag, man

"Kristofer J. Jenson" <[log in to unmask]>

Russian Club <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:44:40 -0400

Sorry...the sentence "We have already alienated one member, we can't have any
more" was supposed to follow the paragraph about disparaging comments, not
racism, sexism and homophobia.  Just so people don't get confused and/or
worried.

Kris