Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  November 2003

AIKIDO November 2003

Nov. News

"James S. McNeill-Jr" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:12:52 -0500

Hi Everyone,

1.  The Aikido club will be providing instruction for GIRLSPORTS, the Girl Scout
Council of Vermont's special sports day for over 1000 girls(3rd - 6th grade)
across Vermont from 10:00am - 11:30am on Saturday November 15th at the
Williston Sports and Fitness Edge.  Sorry this is last minute, but we could use
all the help you can offer.  Heidi from ACV is donating her time to help teach
the classes, so we should try to show a similar support of the event.  If you
would like to help contact me(864-3602) or Kirsten Bonson ASAP.

2.  The club will be shifting the meeting time slightly next semester to
3:30-4:45 on Thursdays.  Hopefully, this works better for people.  Please
consider this time during the preparation for upcoming registration.  It would
be great to have good representation at the beginning of the semester.

3.  We are planning to have someone take some photos of the club on Nov. 20th
during the regular club class for the webpage.  Please try to make this class,
so that we can show our club members practicing.  Kendall or Nora - Do you
think your friend will be able to come and take pictures?

Peace,
James McNeill
Aikido Club President