Subj: league-discuss: george bush resumee
Date: 11/10/03 8:54:11 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent from the Internet (Details)
From: Jeff Marshall [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 5:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: George W. Bush Resume
George W. Bush
The White House, USA
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for
driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had
my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been
"lost" and is not available.
* MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused
to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining
the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.
* COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
* I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.
* I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas, in 1975. I
an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went
bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
* I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took
land using taxpayer money.
* With the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil
(including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR:
* I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making
Texas the most polluted state in the Union.
* During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden
city in America.
* I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in
* I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American
* With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my father's
appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
* I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one
billion dollars per week.
* I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
* I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
* I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any
* I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the
* I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal
* I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year
* After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst
security failure in U.S. history.
* I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster" which
by definition a WMD.
* In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking
Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.
* I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S.
* In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and
that trend continues every month.
* I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
* I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any
in U.S. history.
* I set the record for the fewest number of press-conferences of any
President since the advent of television.
* I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to
intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
* I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
* I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in
benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.
* I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to
protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for
protest against any person in the history of mankind.
* I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S.
* I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice,
has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
* I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked,
preemptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did
so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens,
and the world community.
* I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in
the history of the United States government.
* I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations
the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
* I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
* I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war"
and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
* I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election
inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
* I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most
corporate campaign donations.
* My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends,
Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S.
history. My political party used Enron private jets and corporate
* Attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my
* I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against
or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica
Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest
corporate rip-offs in history.
* I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center
attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in
the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
* I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans
view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.
* I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
* I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden and
Saddam Hussein to justice.
RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
* All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's
library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
* All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my
companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
* All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President,
attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public review.
Please consider my experience when voting in 2004.
Send this to every voter you know.
Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.
https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)
This message was sent to you via the league-discuss list.
To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask]
containing the line:
To subscribe to the list, send a message to [log in to unmask]
containing the line:
subscribe league-discuss <your email address>
For more information on the League of Revolutionaries for a New
America, visit our website at http://www.lrna.org