LISTSERV Archives

OAKLEDGE Home

OAKLEDGE  December 2003

OAKLEDGE December 2003

Re: back in touch

Helen Overeynder <[log in to unmask]>

Community Service at Oak Ledge Park <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 15:28:23 -0500

Paul,
 Its great to hear from you - I've been meaning
 to contact you.  Are you still doing that
 winter camping thing through the governor's
 institute?  I would love to be a part of it if
 there is space.  I haven't had a chance to check out the
  webpage yet, but I will soon and give some
  feedback - Im sure it awesome.  Hope things are well,
-Helen