CAT Archives

January 2004

CAT@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Campus Activities Team <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Marc Emile Hartigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:27:22 -0500
CAT's,
I just want to congratulate everyone on a job EXCELLENTLY done. I was so
impressed by everyone showing up and giving your best effort. You all deserve a
huge pat on the back. I think it went so great, everyone i talked to loved it,
especially DDR. This is a great start to the semester! Oh and by the way, i
schooled Melisa, Laura and Shawna at the basketball game (no matter what they
say). Also, I wanted to say a special welcome to Rom, the newest memeber of
CATs, who did an awesome job as well last night. Thanx everyone!
Peace,
FuNk