Entering of Casual/Incidental Records

JSutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:24:14 EST

VERMONT BREEDING BIRD ATLAS POSTING

Folk,

I put in a feature request to be able to enter multiple incidental/casual record dates for 1 block, as it appeared to me that entering the 'final' date on the first screen for the data entry tied one to entries for that date. But, that isn't the case.

The dates appearing on page 3 of data entry are  'pre-filled for convenience', but you can change any of the dates. So, it's best to enter your most common date on the first screen. If there is none, it doesn't hurt to enter only the year on the first screen, then enter individual dates in boxes on the species screen.

I hope this helps you as much as it is going to help me :-)

Regards,

John Sutton
Orange Co.