]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AIKIDO Home

AIKIDO  February 2004

AIKIDO February 2004

"James S. McNeill-Jr" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Aikido Club <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:55:02 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for coming to the first class.  It is impressive
how much more energy there is when a larger number of people participate in the
class.  If anyone had any difficulties in attending the class let me know, so
that we can work out the details.

The shirt design that I have been working on can be found at
http://www.uvm.edu/~aikido/t-shirt/
Heidi from ACV created the club logo for us.  It is based on a Japanese family
crest, and has the closest Japanese cat to a catamount.  The logo and the text,
"UVM AIKIDO", would be on the front and the other picture would be on the back.
 Take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Also, Sensei is finalizing the date, but we will most likely be funding members
to attend the Donovan Waite seminar at ACV.  The tentative date is April 17 &
18.  Keep these dates in mind if you are interested.  If you have never
attended a seminar before, a teacher from another dojo gives a series of
classes throughout the weekend.  People come from all around the region to
attend.  It is a great way to gain experience and see another perspective of
Aikido.

James McNeill
Aikido Club President