Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CSSA Home

CSSA  February 2004

CSSA February 2004

Re: 1st annual programming contest

"Joshua C. Gilbert" <[log in to unmask]>

Computer Science Student Association <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:21:54 -0500

Hey Charlotte.

First of all, is the machine tyr or mansfield? According to the web page, it's
mansfield:
http://www.emba.uvm.edu/~cssa/viewDetailedEvent.php?ID=7

Next, is there anyone we can talk to about updating what's on those machines?
The version of perl is 5.0 (really, really old) and python isn't on there at
all (the newest version would sure be nice).

Thanks,
Josh Gilbert.