]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

FSCP-SIG Home

FSCP-SIG  February 2004

FSCP-SIG February 2004

Publication of 2004 FSCP Monograph "Promising Practices Connectin g Schools to Families of Children with Special Needs"

"Michael, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>

Family, School, Community Partnerships SIG

Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:36:48 -0800

Dear colleagues and friends,
 <<FSCP-SIG Monograph Fl#4E3ED.pdf>>
        Attached is the publication flyer for the new FSCP SIG monograph
"Promising Practices Connecting Schools to Families of Children with Special
Needs." Please download and send requisitions to your campus libraries and
other relevant libraries. Our continuation of these important and highly
used practitioner-oriented publications is dependent upon sales. Libraries
as well as our own purchases will provide such a publishers' requirement.
        Please note the special rate of $20 per copy for SIG members on the
reverse side (or 2nd page of attachment). The cover of the monograph
features a photo of children at CHIME Charter School, a school created by
parents with college faculty assistance and in which general education and
special education students are fully included in all classrooms.
Hiatt-Michael had the privilege to visit the school--an exciting model--and
the school offered our use of this photo.
        Each of us contributes to the continuation of these  SIG
publications.
        The FSCP-SIG Executive Board
        Diana Hiatt-Michael, Series Editor