]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

HIPAA Home

HIPAA  February 2004

HIPAA February 2004

Fwd: HIPAA Security Step-by-Step Guide Webcasts -- today & tomorrow

Dean Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Hipaa Project <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:14:24 -0500

Today and tomorrow, there are two Web seminars on HIPAA security.  The
first started at 1 pm today... sorry for the late notice; the listserv
rejected my posting address.

Dean Williams
Assistant Director for Client Services
Division of Computing & Information Technology
[log in to unmask] | 802-656-1174 | FAX 802-656-0872

Check the status of UVM networks and servers any time at 656-1234.

Begin forwarded message: